Friday, August 12, 2005

CLOUD COVER

I have been thinking a lot about the cloud of glory that hovered over the tabernacle in the wilderness. It was the cloud that led the way and it was the cloud that was the picture of God's glory. Sometimes I feel like my life is a little cloudy itself-but in a different kind of way...like fog, or something that keeps me from truly seeing. I long for the cloud cover of His glory and to get rid of the cloud of sin that seems to obstruct my view. It is time for God's people to see clearly the glory that was seen in the cloud in the wilderness instead of being satisfied at worshipping from a distance. We have been brought near...if we would only get out of the fog, wake up and see that the glory of the Lord lives within each of us. The cloud cover....is all over us....one way or the other!ALL FOR YOU

No comments: