Tuesday, November 14, 2006

EXPRESS YOURSELF


I am not one that typically has a problem expressing myself. In fact, I am quite the opposite. And yet, the past several days I have found myself inexplicably without words. Unable to accurately express or describe what I felt, where I was, where I was going and why I felt so overwhelmed-in both a good and a bad way. But today, the Lord has allowed me freedom to KNOW and EXPRESS His heart.
I have longed for and desired for many months now freedom which has lead me on a new journey with the Father. I have cried out that He might be awakened in me and that He would take my breath away and breathe in me His words, His life, His ways. It is in that moment that He dwells in me and I in Him-that I can KNOW that the Lord has chosen and sent me, that He possesses me. In the arousing of the Father, to set His love on me and I on Him, I have found myself speechless. And yet at the same time, wanting more than ever to express the Love that resounds within my soul-not a passive, casual relationship, but an intensely passionate and emotional consuming that leaves you breathless.

Zech 2:11-13
11 "And many nations will join themselves to the LORD in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.
12 "And the LORD will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.
13 "Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He is aroused from His holy habitation."

ALL FOR YOU

No comments: