Sunday, March 16, 2008

blinded


There is an old song that says…blinded by the light. That was me today….Blinded by the Light.
The thought started in TREEHOUSE this morning. While leading the kids in worship, the spotlights shining down on us, I looked up to see the WORD’s and found myself blinded by the Light. I couldn’t see anything. I had looked dead into the Light and was absolutely blind as a result.
Of course, it passed and I was able to see again. I walked backstage and was thinking about how I was blinded by the Light, when it hit me. Funny, standing in TREEHOUSE, isn’t that what we want. To be blinded by the Light. To have His Light so shine down and overwhelm us that we can see nothing but His Light. To be looking for HIS WORD to us and have Him shine into us the Light of the knowledge of God in the face of Christ. To be blinded by Him, so that we can see nothing and be determined to know nothing but Christ and HIM crucified.

I think I want to be blinded by the Light….how about You?
ALL FOR YOU

No comments: