Saturday, March 13, 2010

awaken

I went knowing that I needed to just hear from the Lord, to sense His Presence and to experience the release of being among others who are pressing to knock down the doors of heaven. I was not disappointed.
I went to the release of the new PASSION CD, AWAKENING. The title is appropriate. A call to be AWAKENED.

I am not one that really likes the WAKING UP part of life. In fact, most days I would prefer to sleep and not wake up, simply because I don't like waking up. No one likes the sound of an alarm, a nudge that says move or a voice that is calling you from the slumber. In fact, we fight it.

But we all HAVE to wake up. We can't stay in the slumber state forever. We have to shake off the sleep and step into reality. Been thinking a lot about awakening this week. And how so often, we like to just remain in our spiritual sleep and how we don't like to be prodded to wake up and move. We would prefer to stay under the covers and just slumber. We don't want to have to open our eyes to the Light and let HIS LIGHT pierce our darkness.

I hate getting up. But once I get moving...I realize it the waking I hate, not the doing. For many of us, we just need to wake up. The work God has called us to isn't the worst part…it is letting the Light pierce the darkness, the awakening. The opening of our eyes.

So WAKE UP O SLEEPER and rise from the dead. Let the light of Christ shine on You. Eph 5:14

It is time that we stop the slumber…and let the LIGHT PIERCE THE DARKNESS.
ALL FOR YOU

No comments: