Wednesday, June 01, 2005

all settled in....

Well, a lot has happened since my last post....we sold our home, moved into our new house and have been trying to get settled in. We are loving the new house and the new space. God has been so gracious. I was thinking today about how much this place feels like home....mostly because it has been so evident that this was God's place for us. I am beginning to understand the phrase....going to prepare a place for us...both earthly and heavenly. I know He is preparing a place for me in His Father's house, but He also goes before me here and prepares the way for us. So I have decided to just settle in, let Him "drive the truck" because I am just along for the ride anyways. The problems come when I try to drive....so we all might as well settle in and enjoy the ride...it is a beautiful view-when we aren't fighting for control of the steering wheel.
So settle in, let Him drive the truck and enjoy the journey. He is preparing the way!

ALL FOR YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since your last post. It's good to see you are posting again. I really enjoy reading it and look forward to reading more.

-Brandon