Tuesday, June 13, 2006

satisfication guarenteed


There are a lot of things that say they will guarentee satisfaction. But that just isn't true. Some even promise to give you your money back if you are not satisfied. Which to me is just saying....we hope you are will be satisfied, but if you aren't, well there is an out.
I am finding as I search my own soul that I am looking for satisfaction. I am not sure how that is defined or what it looks like this side of heaven. I mean I am always wanting more, needing more, longing for more. Nothing seems to satisfy fully. However, I have come to understand that God created me with that longing and that it is what continually draws me to Him. For when I am satisfied-even momentarily, I become lazy and complacent-slacking off and not at all pursuing Him like I should.
I realize that God has a satisfaction guarentee that I can rely on and know to be true. But I am beginning to think that the lack of satisfaction is also a good thing....for it is what pushes me for more instead of being satisfied with the mediocre. ALL FOR YOU

No comments: