Thursday, March 10, 2005

Believing

Believing in God is not a big risk for me. In fact it is not a big deal at all. I can't remember a time when I didn't believe in God and follow after Him. However, I am learning that the Believing God is a whole different issue. More than Believing in Him, I must Believe Him. I thought that I Believed Him and yet when the rubber met the road on issues of life, I found myself doubting....not doubting in God-for I believe and trust HIM, but doubting God-questioning, seeing my faith is really small. So today, I have chosen to Believe God-to trust Him. For me, that means today, I pray Trusting and Believing that Big things will happen, needs will be met-instead of hoping that He will meet them...I am believing that He will. It is a step of faith-it is hoping despite fear-it is asking in faith, believing...God WILL answer. For me...it feels like a risk...but i am praying the dividends will be incredible! ALL FOR YOU

No comments: