Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Choices

I have said for awhile now that choices determine our future...so choose wisely and own your choice. Whether to live for Him or die for Him-a choice. Whether to cling to sin or to the cross-a choice. Whether to let go of self or chase after Christ-a choice. And with each choice-our future is determined.
We all have a choice...today I choose to die, to cling to the cross and to chase after Christ. It is a choice I must make everyday in order to reach the promised land. I don't want to be left wondering in a wilderness because of bad choices. So may my eyes be fixed on the One who never fails or forsakes us. May I be strong and courageous. May I never waiver and may I always choose wisely-pursuing the King and not a kingdom, passionate about God and forever choosing to die to who I am so that I might glorify Him. That is the wise choice!

No comments: