Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WHY

We all have questions and wonder WHY....we even ask God why....and then feel guilty because we should just trust. And yet, we are to come to God with childlike faith. As a child, I always asked WHY. Asking why is what helped me to learn. I was a WHY child. But it was through asking those questions that I learned the answers. Sometimes it was "because I said so", other times is was a given answer that helped me to understand. But it was through asking that I learned and grew. I think the same is true of our walks with God. We should not feel guilty for asking WHY...but accept the answer either way- because HE said so or the solid answer. The asking of WHY is not the problem...it is what we do with the answer...that often causes us to stumble....So be a WHY child, but accept the answers and obey! That is childlike faith!
ALL FOR YOU

No comments: