Wednesday, March 23, 2005

MORE

Do you ever feel guilty for asking God for MORE. He sent His son to save us from eternity separated from Him and yet we still ask for MORE. We still Yearn for MORE from Him, MORE of Him, MORE....and yet, I believe that is exactly what God wants. Not for us to come for our handouts, but to yearn for MORE. To not be satisfied, but to want MORE.
I wanna Yearn for You, I wanna burn with passion for You and only You.
When I think about the Lord and how He saved me, how He raised me, how He filled me up with the Holy Ghost, how He healed me to the uttermost...it makes me wanna shout Hallelujah, thankyou Jesus, Lord You are worthy of all the Glory, all the Honor and all the praise.
And yet....I yearn for MORE of you....thankyou for drawing me and for revealing More and More....
ALL FOR YOU

No comments: