Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Purity brings clarity

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God....
As we draw closer to God, deal with our sin, die to self and seek after Him with all that we are our hearts are sanctified and made holy. As our hearts are made pure, by the washing of the Word and drawing of the Spirit, God allows us to see Him more clearly. What was once cloudy, now becomes clear.
If we are having trouble seeing God, maybe it is because of a purity issue...there is something that is clouding our vision. For with purity comes clarity.
My desire is to be pure so that I see clearly. My heart is to see God fully, face to face in all His glory-but that will never happen as long as their is impurity in my heart. Dealing with impurity-means thoughts, attitudes of heart, heartache, wounds, sin and unrighteousness. But if I don't-I won't see God. So what option is there? ALL FOR YOU

No comments: