Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lover of my Soul


I had a little bit of a break down on Monday night, for various reasons. But mostly because I have been pushing really hard for a long time and just needed to let some stuff out. Jim was so awesome about it, reminding me that our home is as much a Sanctuary for me as I try to make it for other people.
In the midst of all the crying and sharing, he just took me in his arms and told me that he loved me for who I was, who God created me to be and for who I am growing to become-more like Jesus. He took care of me, pampered me and reminded me that he is the lover of my soul. He was the perfect picture of Jesus to me. How awesome God is to give me a husband that loves me as Christ loves the church-giving Himself up for her and loving her no matter what. I am twice blessed-given to the Lover of my Soul-both of them.. I love you Jim.....
ALL FOR YOU

No comments: