Friday, January 06, 2006


This week was spent at Passion 06. I have so much to write about that, but tonight, my brain hurts. It has been an incredible journey with the Lord-ABIDING in HIS presence for 4 days. Dwelling, tabernacling, marinating in Him. It was truly amazing and indescribable. But today, I have walked away with a thought that challenges my heart for worship. Today, I am weary from worship. NOT weary in the tired of it sense, but weary in the I am tired from it sense. I am weary, worn out, spent and tired from pressing in so close, from drawing near, from listening, worshipping and praising. My shoulders ache from holding my hands in the air for 4 days straight. My knees hurt from being on them. My voice is almost gone from singing and shouting to Him. My heart is full, my body is weary.
How many times in life do we get weary FROM worshipping. I know many of us get weary OF worshipping. And yet, if we are full on worshippers of the Lord Jesus Christ, we would be like David, who danced with ALL HIS MIGHT. How often do we tire FROM worshipping. We tire from work, from play, from relationships...but do we ever worship so hard and press in so close that we are worn out by it.
It is a good feeling...I think...I will do it more! ALL FOR YOU

No comments: