Wednesday, November 16, 2005

cooperating

Out biggest problem in our journey's with the Lord is that we don't cooperate with God. He has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness. He has placed His Spirit within us to help us with our weaknesses. He has not called us to do anything that He has not equipped us to be able to do. Why is it we fight against Him? We don't subject ourselves to His authority. We are not obedient and therefore there is war in our souls. What if I cooperated? submitted? obeyed? allowed the Spirit full reign? Would there be freedom from the battle? My biggest problem is not cooperating with what God is doing, but I am learning that cooperating beats warring against a God who is going to win. What He has for me is better than I can achieve. I must not be deceived into thinking that what God would ask or want from me would not be the best for me and for His glory. I must not believe the lie that what the world has to offer might be better than what God requires. Another words....I must cooperate with what God is doing....and quit fighting it....ALL FOR YOU

No comments: