Thursday, November 10, 2005

watching words

I have found myself lately, worried and anxious-which is not like me. Although, it isn't over life, food, shelter, clothing or the normal worries of life. It is over the KINGDOM. I have found myself concerned over what is going to happen in the future in the Kingdom of God. Maybe worried isn't the right word. Maybe, burdened is better. But in the sweetness of the Father, He gave me a Word this morning that I take comfort in. Jer 1:9 and 11. "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it." The things God has promised and said, He is watching over them to bring them about. I must be faithful to pray, but I must also realize that He is watching over these things-I don't have to. The great I AM is going to perform these things-I AM NOT! His word to me-WATCH AND SEE!ALL FOR YOU

No comments: