Wednesday, February 16, 2005

simple faith

The faith of a child is all it takes. The trust to leap and know a parent will catch you. The belief that all your needs will be met. Small faith, simple faith. Sometimes we just make it complicated. God has been so gracious to be VERY plain with me-at times. And yet, for all that I still doubt. I criticize the children of Israel for such small faith and yet struggle with the same thing. Just believe....in that belief there is power. I am learning that faith is a matter of choice. Choosing to simply believe! I am but a mere mortal man, striving for a simple faith, though living in a body of flesh. He is a very BIG God that is worth of my faith. So today....I choose...it is simple....faith! Believe! Trust! Sometimes the hardest things are simple. ALL FOR YOU

No comments: